Hello everyone, It’s Sarita & Kamal. Welcome to Bali Travel series on our blog and youtube channel World Ghoomo. We just returned from an amazing 11 days trip to Bali in 2018. One of the things we enjoyed the most in Bali was chasing waterfalls.
WATCH THE VIDEO –
How to Reach Nungnung Waterfall in Bali
Nungnung Waterfall car park
Steps leading to Nungnung Waterfall
Who should Visit the Falls
Things to Keep in Mind
- There are no washrooms, lockers or changing rooms at the base of the waterfall. So be sure to keep your belongings safe and dry.
- There is a washroom near the car parking area where you can change clothes.
- Taking good pictures from your camera can be a herculean task. The drizzle from the waterfall will keep your camera and lenses wet and you will struggle to get a perfect click. It’s recommended to carry a water resistant camera.
- Wear comfortable shoes or sandals that have a nice sole grip and avoid flip-flops while climbing down the steep steps.
- Don’t get too close to the waterfall since the current is very strong.
- Before heading back, have some coconut water and light snacks available at a small shop near the car parking area.