Besides temples, waterfalls and captivating scenic landscapes, Bali in Indonesia is a great place for animal lovers too. Bali wildlife experiences allow visitors get up-close and personal with some incredible creatures.
Ubud Monkey Forest Bali
WATCH THE VIDEO
Attractions Inside the Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest in Bali
Trees in Ubud Monkey Forest Bali
3) Carved Stone Sculptures and Structures
Ubud Monkey Forest Stone Carvings
4) Sacred Temples
Temples inside Ubud Monkey Forest
5) A Narrow Gorge
Stream inside Ubud Monkey Forest
Ponds inside Ubud Monkey Forest
Additional Tips & Precautions:
- Please read and follow the “Monkey Forest Tips” placed around the complex.
- Treat the plants, animals and other structures within the forest with great respect.
- Do not carry plastic bags and bottles inside the sanctuary
- Don’t feed the monkeys on your own and be careful about your belongings.
- Seek first aid assistance available within the forest in-case you get a scratch or get bitten by a monkey.
- For photographs with monkeys, seek assistance and don’t attempt any physical contact with the monkeys on your own.
- Keep the forest clean.
- Better don’t get your infants and toddlers to Monkey Forest.
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest
Dragon Bridge Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest – World Ghoomo Sarita Kamal
Ubud Monkey Forest Bali Wildlife Experience
Ubud Monkey Forest Bali Adventure
Image: World Ghoomo, Shutterstock