WATCH VIDEO – Hampi Sacred Centre – Group 2
The Sacred Centre of Hampi
- Sasivekalu Ganapati
- Kadlekalu Ganapati
- Hemakuta Hill
- Virupaksh Temple
- Hampi Bazaar
- Monolithic Nandi (way to Achutaraya temple)
How to Reach Hampi ?
How to Reach Group 2 Sites ?
Time Required to Explore these sites in Hampi ?
How to Tour?
Hemakuta Hill & Hemakuta group of Temples
Hampi Travel Tips:
- Carry some snacks and a water bottle while touring around in Hampi
- While photography is allowed at almost all the places, there are a couple of sites which require special permission.
- Don’t miss the sunset from Hemakuta Hills
- Monopods and tripods are not allowed at most of the sites
- Hampi maps are easily available. It’s recommended to buy a copy
- Photography is not allowed inside the Virupaksha Temple main sanctum.
Hampi Ruins Karnataka